Monday, March 17, 2008

Common Courtesy Expected of Apartment Tenants

This is my second year that I have lived in an apartment. Living in an apartment one would say is completely different from living in a house. You would hear more noises than you would hear from a house. Imagine sleeping and you would be awake from sounds of people running down the stairs at 11 o'clock at night. Then 3 o'clock rolls around and more people would run up or down the stairs. This is very inconsiderate of other tenants. You would think common courtesy would run through their head while they run down or up the stairs. What I would do to let these people know that the fitness center is around the corner. If they need exercise then do it at a gym or in their own home without disturbing the sleep of other paying members of the apartment complex. They are paying the same amount of rent as I do, but why is it that I am not getting my sleep?

No comments: